CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Post

I too have joined the world of blogging! I have to keep up with my girls! Funny how whenever one of them comes into town I suddenly seem to contract some illness. Stomach flu seemed to be going around on Tuesday! Just in time to spend some time with Shelley, Seth, Emma and Erin. We did a little shopping on the boardwalk although their favorite part was just riding up and down the boardwalk on the trolley. We also took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Good job on the blog mom! Looks great! ;) Keep it up!

Julie said...

mom, you should update this baby! i love you and dad soo much! thanks for all your help.. i probably dont deserve it all, but thank you. i love you.

HOLLI DANIELLE HARDEY said...

I LOVE Erin's face she is making in this picture! She is a doll! By the way, I have a blog now too! Check it out: hollihottie.blogspot.com
Love ya!